• Lift table with floor stand for tube
• Vertical beech stand
• Generator 50 kW, 150 kVp, 3-phase, AEC
• 300 kHU X-ray tube, hand-held collimator
• Handles on the table and handles for the beech stand
FLOOR FLOW FOR POLYRAD S TUBE
• Tube stand:
o Longitudinal movement - 1480 cm
o Vertical movement - 150 cm
• Rotation of the steering column along the horizontal axis ± 180º (fixation + 90 °, 0 ° and -90 °)
• Balancing system with counterweight
• Electromagnetic brakes
• Brake control system with buttons, for vertical, longitudinal and transverse movement.
• Moving with handles covered with synthetic rubber
• Goniometer for determining the angles of inclination of the x-ray
RADIOGRAPHIC ELECTRIC TABLE NET
NET is a heavy-duty table with a four-sided floating deck, designed to increase the comfort of the patient and facilitate the operator's work in cases of general radiography and / or special applications. The variable height function makes the positioning of the patient very easy and particularly suitable for environments with a large number of injuries, geriatric, pediatric and orthopedic cases.
o Simple, ergonomic and reliable design, resistant to intensive use in the hospital, Quiet operation with pedal control.
o A sleek and highly optimized lifting mechanism for excellent patient comfort. The standard lifting capacity with the "Super lift" function can withstand up to 300 kg (660 lb).
o Collision avoidance system is activated.
o Electromagnetic brakes.
o Flat laminated table top to enhance patient comfort and reduce the dose of X-rays.
Ре Lattice 103 lines / inch, 40 lines / cm ratio 10: 1, focalization per 100 cm.
Length 220 cm. X 86.8 cm
Carrying capacity 300 kg
Height (max from the floor) 90 cm
Height (at least from the floor) 55 cm
Longitudinal movement of 110 cm (+ 60 cm, -50 cm)
The transverse movement is 25 cm. ± 12.5 cm.
Vertical movement 35 cm.
Al equivalence <1 mm Al.
Brakes - Electromagnetic
● Non-tilting pillar
● Vertical travel 150 cm
● Min. height from the floor 40 cm
● Max. height from the floor 190 cm
● Total counterweight for easy movement
● High rack travel speed.
o Adjustment of the speed and movement of the grate
o Power consumption 110/220 V.
● Cassette formats from 18X24 to 35X43 for any orientation
● Locking the cassette with the lock
● Possibility of loading with the help of the left hand
● Moving grid.
o Dimensions 44 x 48 cm.
o Number of pairs of lines: 103 lines / inch, 40 lines / cm.
o Ratio of the lattice of 10: 1,
o Focalization - 150 cm.
o Interlayer material Aluminum.
● Electromagnetic brakes for vertical positioning
THREE-PHASE HIGH-FREQUENCY GENERATOR 50kW 150kW
Technology high-frequency X-ray generator, controlled by a microprocessor, improve image quality and reduce the dose of the patient. A very small pulsation and accurate radiographic parameter KVp, mA and exposure time reduce soft X-ray radiation and improve the uniformity of the X-ray beam. A high-frequency x-ray generator controlled by a microprocessor also improves the reliability of the entire system and reduces maintenance costs through continuous monitoring of the system with automatic diagnostics and error code.
• High frequency, 25 kHz. Designed for 1 tube
• Three-phase 380 / 480VAC
• Output power:
o 640 mA at 78 KVp
o 500 mA at 100 KVp
o 400 mA at 125 KVp
o 320 mA at 150 KVp
• Automatic line compensation +/- 10%
• Microprocessor control with automatic diagnostics and error code indication for easy maintenance.
• X-ray tube overload protection
• Available indication of H.U. X-ray tube and continuous monitoring for X-ray tube protection
• Control of the number of exposures
• Manual switch for preparation and exposure control.
• Light and sound indication for X-rays.
• Radiographic range KVp from 40 to 150 kVA in 1 KVp-step
• mA Radiographic range 10 to 640 mA at 19 steps, Renard scale 10, 12.5, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 64, 80, 100, 125, 160, 200, 250, 320, 400 , 500, 640 mA.
• The range of mAs. from 0.1 to 500 mA at 38 steps, the Renard scale
• Exposure time range, from 0.001 to 10 seconds
• Liquid crystal display for anatomical program and messages
• On. / Off. box with a manual switch for preparation and control of exposure.
• Built-in console in digital system
HIGH VOLTAGE CABLES
● Two 12-meter ultra-flexible high-voltage cables of 75 KVp.
● Manual collimator with 6 pairs of sheets.
● Auxiliary rails (cones, filters, etc.).
● Field indicator light, lamp light 160 lux.
● Indicator light for synchronization with beech rack
● Retractable measuring tape
X-RAY TUBE ASSEMBLY E7884X
● The maximum voltage, 150 KVp.
● Focus size:
o Small focus 0.6 mm.
o Large focus 1.2 mm.
● Maximum power of low speed:
o Small focus 20 kW (50 Hz), 22 kW (60 Hz)
o Great focus 50 kW (50 Hz), 54 kW (60 Hz)
● Maximum current:
o Low focus 300 mA
o Large focus 700 mA
● Anode angle, 12º
● Thermal power of the anode 300 KHU
● Anode dispersion power 73.5 KHU / min
● Heat capacity 1,250 KHU
● Heat dissipation 15 KHU / min
● Anode rotation 2700 rpm (50 Hz) / 3200 rpm (60 Hz)
● an anodic composition of Rhenium and Tungsten; Molybdenum target
● Anode diameter of 74 mm.
● filtration equivalent of 0.9 mm Al.
● Set of handles for the table
SUPPORT FOR HANDS FOR STEEL BEECH
● The manual stand for the beech stand is specially designed for lateral chest radiographs and any other study that requires no hands in radiography.
ROTATING TRAY OF THE PORTABLE DETECTOR
● This special rotating tray is designed to accommodate a portable detector, an ionization chamber (optional) and a diffusing grating. It also contains information on the position and state of the lattice and the detector.
● There is a brake button on the tray handle to remove the tray, which also allows the entire bucky to move horizontally.
● The detector tray has a rotating system that allows you to change the detector's orientation from 35x43 to 43x35 or vice versa, with a simple 90 ° rotation, without removing the detector itself. And on the table and on the stand stand there is a special rotating tray.
PRIMO SPECIAL FOR DIGITAL FLAT PLANING EQUIPMENT
• Professional software for obtaining X-ray images from flat-panel systems (DR)
• The software controls the X-ray generator, providing a smooth and systematic workflow.
• Professional image processing can be adapted to the individual needs of the user and provides complete control over all image capture functions in the examination room, improving the entire workflow, instantly providing diagnostic images and allowing users to transfer X-ray images electronically to remote workstations, image archives and printers.
• Integrated functions and intuitive operation greatly simplify everyday tasks.
The working frame is divided into the following areas:
A - Thumbnail shooting
B - Image area
C - Patient data
D - Message area. This area contains information about the status of the detector connection, the battery charge level, the amount of free space on the archiver, the equipment status warnings and alarms.
Е - List of expositions. In this area, a list of exposures for the selected study is shown. These exposures can either be automatically set using the exposure procedure required for the study, or entered manually.
F - Exposure data (X-ray parameters console). You can use this area to select the size of the patient. There are four possible sizes.
The established parameters of X-ray radiation appear after the choice of the exam and the size of the patient.
These parameters are set during PRIMO installation in accordance with each type of examination and patient size according to the users of the EM equipment. The parameters shown here can be set manually on an X-ray generator
• 0 or 1 point technology: AEC automatically
• 2 point technology: kV and MAC:
• Three-point technology: kV, mA and ms.
TOSHIBA FLAT DETECTOR FDX3543RP:
• X-ray conversion layer: cesium iodide (Csl) with amorphous silicon (a-Si) photodiode
• Active area: 350 (H) × 430 (V) mm (14 x 17 inches)
• Pixel matrix: 2.448 (H) × 2.984 (V)
• Pixel Height: 143 μm
• Cycle time: each exposure after 6 seconds.
• Limit resolution: 3.7 lp / mm typ.
• MTF (2.0 lp / mm, 70 kVp, 1x1): 36% Type.
• DQE (0), Quantum-Limited:> 70%
• A / D conversion: 16 bit
• Power range: 40 - 150 kVp
• Maximum input dose (low gain): 4 mR / frame
• Data output: 16-bit digital Ethernet output (1000BASE-T)
• Command management: Ethernet (1000BASE-T)
• X-ray sync control: external
• Power input: DC 24V 2A (from power supply unit (option))
COMPONENTS AND CHARACTERISTICS:
Flat Panel Module:
• Protective sensor plate: Carbon fiber plate
• Cooling: natural air cooling
• Input: DC 15V (from AC / DC power supply)
• Power consumption: no more than 20 W
• Overall dimensions: 384 x 460 x 15 mm (W (H) x D (V) x H)
• Weight: 3 kg
• Input: AC 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz Output: DC 24V 1.3A 60W
• Overall dimensions: 115 x 185 x 85 (W (H) x D (V) x H)
• Weight: 1 kg (approx.)
WORK STATION DELL PRECISION T3620
• Processor: 6th generation Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-6600 (Quad Core 3.3 GHz, 3.9 GHz Turbo, 6 MB, w / HD Graphics 530)
• Memory: 8 GB (1x8 GB) 2133 MHz DDR4 Non-ECC
• Hard disk: 1 TB 3.5-inch SATA (7.200 Rpm)
• Additional hard disk: 1 TB 3.5-inch SATA (7,200 rpm) HD
• Raid Controller: SATA 6 Gb / s RAID 0/1/5 (4 inputs)
• Hard disk configuration: C2 SATA 3.5inch, 2 hard drives
• Optical drive: 16x DVD player with half height DVD +/- RW for recording the exam with autollow DICOM
• USB ports: 6 x 2.0 and 4 x 3.0
• Graphics: 2 GB NVIDIA Quadro K620 (DP, DL-DVI-I) (1 adapter from DP to SL-DVI)
• ODD MOD configuration only for HH ODD or only MCR
• NVIDIA (R) Quadro (R) K620 2 GB (DP, DL-DVI-I) (adapter 1 to SL-DVI)
• PCIe card with serial and parallel ports, total height
• Expansion board 1Gbit NIC (PCIe-Intel)
• Dell Optical Mouse-MS116 - black
• Multimedia keyboard Dell-KB216 - (QWERTY) black
• 1 Waves Maxx Audio Sistema
• OS: English original Windows 7 Professional SP1 (SO de 64 bit)
• Dell watchdog timer
• OS Recovery
• Adobe Reader XI
• Dell Precision Performance Optimizer
• Data Protection Dell | Protected workspace
• Data Protection Dell | Security Tools / SM
MEDICAL MONITOR VIEWMEDIC TF122
• Medical certified monitor with Full HD resolution
• With a full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 and 16.7 million colors, monitors provide excellent image quality.
• 21.5-inch monitor has a true Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. And with high contrast and good brightness, the panels fulfill all the technical requirements to ensure the perfect reproduction of images and data.
The display size is 21.5 inches (54.61 cm)
Viewing area 476.6 x 281.1 mm
Pixelation 0.248 mm
Viewing angle 178 ° / 178 °
Maksim. brightness of the panel 300 cd / m2
Contrast 5000: 1
Response time 16 ms
Display colors are 16.7 million colors.
Resolution 1920 x 1080 Full-HD
Input signals DVI-D, display port VGA